Returns, Cancellations & Exchange
Any product which is canceled prior to shipping will get their payment reversed immediately.
1. Refund requests must be made within 10-days of delivery date. Refunds will be issued only for products purchased through our official website. All our products have a 6 month limited warranty and defective units will be replaced free-of-charge (read and understand the limited warranty policy on our website.)
2. For returning a product purchased through FK-R, the customer will have to furnish the original invoice issued by us as well as the payment receipt.
3. All units/gear that are being returned must be in unused condition and returned in original packaging with all original accessories, brochures and other components. FK-R reserves the right to reject any refund request if the product is received damaged/used or if any other original components from the package are missing.
4. A Return Authorisation number must be obtained prior to returning the product;
to request an RA number, please email us at email@example.com, and provide the
Reason for Refund
Date of Purchase
5. Upon written receipt of the RA number, you can send the product to the address mentioned in the email.
6. Please mention the Return Authorization number on the packaging while returning the product. The original bill that was generated at the time of purchase should also be included in the package. Products received without an RA number and the bill may not be accepted or processed for return.
7. Products received that do not meet the above return criteria may be returned to the customer via ground shipment.
8. You will be responsible for shipping costs for returning the product to FK-R’s warehouse. FK-R is not responsible for products lost or damaged during return shipment.
9. Returns will be subjected to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges will be non-refundable.
10. Funds will be credited within 5 days of receipt of returned product subject to above criteria.